Firebrand Bar Leader and former Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) 1st Vice President, Mr. Emonena Blessing Ukiri is dead. Continue Reading
Manchester United FC has terminated the contract of their coach, Jose Mourinho “with immediate effect.”
The Red Devils currently sit sixth in the Premier League table but have already lost five times in 17 matches, leaving them 19 points behind leaders Liverpool and 11 off fourth-placed Chelsea in the fight for Champions League places.
“Manchester United announces that manager Jose Mourinho has left the club with immediate effect,” a statement read.
More details soon.
Send your Press Release, Events, News Tips, Opinions or Informed Commentary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on facebook at City-Lawyer-Magazine
Copyright 2018 CITY LAWYER. All materials available on this Website are protected by copyright, trade mark and other proprietary and intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our intellectual property rights without our express written consent or attribution to www.citylawyermag.com. However, you are permitted to print or save to your individual PC, tablet or storage extracts from this Website for your own personal non-commercial use.
• Candidates Shut Out of Reconciliation Exercise
• 5050 Eligible Voters Verified
There are strong indications that CRENET Techlabs is yet to conclude the clean-up of the final voters’ register following the end of the verification exercise, CITY LAWYER can report. Continue Reading
The Electoral Committee of the NBA (ECNBA) has formally issued a notice announcing the resumption of the verification exercise.
It also warned that any infraction of the process will be treated as a “misconduct.”
The notice confirms an earlier interview given by ECNBA Cbairman, Prof. Auwalu Yadudu to CITY LAWYER stating that the verification exercise will commence as scheduled.
Below is a full text of the ECNBA statement signed by its secretary, Mr. Bolaji Agoro:
RESUMPTION OF VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR THE 2018 NBA NATIONAL OFFICERS` ELECTIONS
The Electoral Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association, (ECNBA) hereby notifies members that the verification exercise for the 2018 NBA National Officers Elections resumes at 12:00Noon, 8th August 2018. Members are advised to visit the verification portal at www. nbaelectionverification.org.ng.
To continue with the process of verification, members are advised to take note of the following guide to the completion of the form;
1. To complete this form, your NAME must be on the voters list submitted by your branch (To confirm that your name is on the list visit the NBA website at www.nigerianbar.org.ng.
2. Phone number and email address can only be used once.
3. If you have been duly verified and received a message to that effect, you need not complete this form
4. Completion of this form by proxy or impersonation of any kind is not allowed as such act will be treated as misconduct.
5. At the conclusion of this exercise, please note your reference number for records.
6. A voter must certify that the information supplied in this form is true and belongs to him/her.
The ECNBA counts on your support for free, fair, and credible elections.
Dated 8th August, 2018
Bolaji A. Agoro, Esq. Secretary (ECNBA)
• Conducts Test Run for Mahmoud, ECNBA
• Presidential Candidates Absent
• 36,000 on Voters’ List
• 12, 000 Voters Verified
The fate of CHAMS Plc as the ICT Partner for the forthcoming Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) National Officers Election may be decided tomorrow following a deadlocked meeting today. Continue Reading