The Electoral Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association (ECNBA) has announced commencement of the long-awaited voting in the NBA National Officers Elections. Continue Reading
The Electoral Committee of the NBA (ECNBA) has formally issued a notice announcing the resumption of the verification exercise.
It also warned that any infraction of the process will be treated as a “misconduct.”
The notice confirms an earlier interview given by ECNBA Cbairman, Prof. Auwalu Yadudu to CITY LAWYER stating that the verification exercise will commence as scheduled.
Below is a full text of the ECNBA statement signed by its secretary, Mr. Bolaji Agoro:
RESUMPTION OF VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR THE 2018 NBA NATIONAL OFFICERS` ELECTIONS
The Electoral Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association, (ECNBA) hereby notifies members that the verification exercise for the 2018 NBA National Officers Elections resumes at 12:00Noon, 8th August 2018. Members are advised to visit the verification portal at www. nbaelectionverification.org.ng.
To continue with the process of verification, members are advised to take note of the following guide to the completion of the form;
1. To complete this form, your NAME must be on the voters list submitted by your branch (To confirm that your name is on the list visit the NBA website at www.nigerianbar.org.ng.
2. Phone number and email address can only be used once.
3. If you have been duly verified and received a message to that effect, you need not complete this form
4. Completion of this form by proxy or impersonation of any kind is not allowed as such act will be treated as misconduct.
5. At the conclusion of this exercise, please note your reference number for records.
6. A voter must certify that the information supplied in this form is true and belongs to him/her.
The ECNBA counts on your support for free, fair, and credible elections.
Dated 8th August, 2018
Bolaji A. Agoro, Esq. Secretary (ECNBA)
Barely an hour to the commencement of the long-awaited verification exercise for the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) National Officers Election, there are strong indications that the Prof. Auwalu Yadudu SAN-led Electoral Committee of the NBA (ECNBA) may have thrown spanner in its own works. Continue Reading
• ECNBA Okays New Time Table
• To embark on “further” testing of portal
• Decision Throws Up Constitutional Issues
• NBA-NEC to Ratify Decisions at AGC
A new president of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) will emerge on August 4, 2018 following the release of new election time table by the Electoral Committee of the NBA (ECNBA). Continue Reading
The Electoral Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association (ECNBA) has agreed to scrap the verification exercise done by CHAMS Plc and start on a clean slate. Continue Reading