BY REX ONYEKACHI UZOEGBU
As the Great African Wooden Gong unendingly sounds with torrential lyrical frenzy renting the air to the delight of legal minds, we’re respectfully obliged and inclined to the standing ovation of an enigma; accomplished juggernaut, a legal icon, an uncommon Hero, Protector of the human race, former Action and unbeatable performing Chairman of NBA, Bwari, Erudite, Chukwuemeka Clement Ugo, the sui generis candidate for the position 2nd Vice President of the Prestigious Nigerian Bar Association, National Headquarters, Abuja.
I call him a fearless leader that is needed in the era we find ourselves as the true voice of the oppressed. Let us carefully with rapt attention look through the links attached herein under as excerpts of his liquid, colloidal, brilliant and brave words on the marble which positioned him as the best choice for the office of the 2nd Vice President. These various speeches have earned him an enviable repute to the entire legal community which has been published in the Nigerian dailies at various occasions in his capacity as he then was Servant Leader, Chairman, NBA Bwari Branch.
I respectfully recapture those moments: Police Brutality: Abuja Young Lawyers Pay a “thank you” visit to NBA Chairman, applaud his relentless efforts in fighting for the weak and defenceless citizens of the country. http://www.barristerng.com/police-brutality-abuja-young-lawyers-pay-thank-you-visit-to-nba-bwari-chairman-servant-1-pictures/
1) Sowore’s Detention: Capital Bar blows hot, lists cases of executive rascality against the people:
2) Speaking Truth to power at the 2019 legal year speech rendered by the Servant Leader, Chukwuemeka Clement Ugo, NBA,Bwari Chairman:
3) FHC’s New Legal Year: the brilliant speech of NBA, Bwari Chairman, Chukwuemeka Clement Ugo:
4) Release other political detainees like El-zazakky and Agba Jalingo: NBA,Bwari Chairman hails Buhari over Dasuki and Sowore release:
5) NBA, Abuja leaders, led by the Servant Leader, Chukwuemeka Clement Ugo, drag Buhari, Malami, others to court, want attendees of Kyari’s burial prosecuted:
6) Abuja NBA blasts IGP, Femi Gbajabiamila, demands immediate release of Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere:
7) A remark by Olumide Akpata, NBA President, represented by Chukwuemeka Clement Ugo, NBA, Bwari Chairman at the celebration of 2020 Human Rights Day:
Legal minds, in the words of our elders, “how many times should a man kill lion before he can be called a “lion killer”? Servant Leader is tested and proven. He has done it before. He’ll do it time and time again.
VOTE CHUKWUEMEKA CLEMENT UGO FOR 2ND VICE PRESIDENT IN THE JULY,2022 NBA ELECTIONS.
To join our Telegram platform, please click here
COPYRIGHT 2022 CITY LAWYER. Please send emails to email@example.com. Join us on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/City-Lawyer-Magazine-434937936684320 and on TWITTER at https://twitter.com/CityLawyerMag. To ADVERTISE in CITY LAWYER, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08138380083. All materials available on this Website are protected by copyright, trade mark and other proprietary and intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our intellectual property rights without our express written consent or attribution to www.citylawyermag.com. However, you are permitted to print or save to your individual PC, tablet or storage extracts from this Website for your own personal non-commercial use.