‘MY AGENDA TO RAISE THE BAR,’ BY LIMAN SALIHU
THE LIMAN AGENDA Part 1
My vision if elected as the 1st Vice President while working with the President of the NBA is:
● To uphold the standard and reputation of the legal profession while entrenching global best practice as the core values of any lawyer in Nigeria.
● To create a National Data Base for lawyers in Nigeria and all Human Rights cases in Courts across the Country.
● To resuscitate and re-engineer the NBA Human Rights Institute for efficiency.
● To hold National Summit for Young Lawyers in Nigeria on Matters Generally affecting our Practice, Opportunities in the Legal Profession, Human Rights, Gender Based issues and remuneration of Young Lawyers.
● To ensure that NBA partners or collaborate with Civil Societies for the promotion of Human Rights in Nigeria and by so doing strengthen the Human Rights posture of the Association.
Vote LIMAN SALIHU as 1st Vice President of the NBA
To join our Telegram platform, please click here
COPYRIGHT 2022 CITY LAWYER. Please send emails to email@example.com. Join us on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/City-Lawyer-Magazine-434937936684320 and on TWITTER at https://twitter.com/CityLawyerMag. To ADVERTISE in CITY LAWYER, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08138380083. All materials available on this Website are protected by copyright, trade mark and other proprietary and intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our intellectual property rights without our express written consent or attribution to www.citylawyermag.com. However, you are permitted to print or save to your individual PC, tablet or storage extracts from this Website for your own personal non-commercial use.