PROVEN FACTS ABOUT THE MAN, ISAAC OMUTA OGBAH, 3RD VICE PRESIDENT OF THE NBA CANDIDATE. Part 1.
- He hails from Delta State, particularly from Emevor in Isoko North LGA, with his mum being from Edo State.
- He is married to his lovely wife, Bukky, who is from Ekiti State.
- He attended Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka in 1999 where he graduated with Second Class Upper Division from there he proceeded to the Nigerian Law School in 1999 and was called to the Bar on 23rd January, 2001.
- Upon completion of the compulsory NYSC program in Ekiti State in the year 2002 he practiced with the late Learned Silk, A. O. Akanle, SAN, of blessed memory, until relocated to Lagos in 2004 where he joined the Law Firm of Anthony Idigbe, SAN (PUNUKA CHAMBERS and thereafter worked with the late Mr. Ugerah Abalu of Abalu, Bobga & Co until he resigned to established his law firm in June, 2006.
- His law firm, OGBAH ISAAC & CO, since it’s establishment in 2006 has had over 40 lawyers practiced and well trained under him over the years with the law firm employing as much as 15 legal practitioners at a time.
- Mr. Isaac Ogbah, as a matter of practice, pays all his junior colleagues in his Law Firm their annual Bar Practicing Fees on a yearly basis.
- Mr. Isaac Ogbah also ensures that all his lawyers attends the NBA AGC on a yearly basis with him being responsible for their NBA AGC registration, transportation and accommodation in addition to allowances given to each lawyer.
- Mr. Isaac Ogbah has been a great mentor to young lawyers generally and members of YLF in several branches of the NBA.
- It was under his watch as the Chairman of NBA Ota Branch (The Utter Bar) that the YLF was formally established in the Branch where he gave the leadership and members of YLF the maximum support under the leadership of Mr. Jola Kehinde, with several
- Mentorship programs held in addition to sponsorship of several members of YLF to NBA AGC conferences.
- Mr. Isaac Ogbah is a 100 % bar man to the core as he has proven over time to have the interest of the NBA at heart, both in his local chapter, The NBA Ota branch( The utter bar) and the National level.
#teamisaacogbah #ogbahforvp3 #naijalawyer #lagoslawyer #otalawyer #ogunlawyers #lawyerlife
To join our Telegram platform, please click here
COPYRIGHT 2022 CITY LAWYER. Please send emails to email@example.com. Join us on Facebook at https://web.facebook.com/City-Lawyer-Magazine-434937936684320 and on TWITTER at https://twitter.com/CityLawyerMag. To ADVERTISE in CITY LAWYER, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08138380083. All materials available on this Website are protected by copyright, trade mark and other proprietary and intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our intellectual property rights without our express written consent or attribution to www.citylawyermag.com. However, you are permitted to print or save to your individual PC, tablet or storage extracts from this Website for your own personal non-commercial use.